Monday 9 April 2012

Little update

Hi everyone,

There aren't many followers here so far but hopefully that'll change soon :]

Well... there isn't actually that much to update this week, especially with it being Easter. I haven't been too bad, as only my mum and dad bought me something, which is good :] no temptation, eh?

I've been going to the gym three times a week and I swear Saturday almost killed me!!

My boyfriend and I are hopefully moving house soon, so we've been packing, clearing and cleaning ready for that and it's amazing how much it takes out of you. I don't think our flat has ever been so clean and my legs have never ached so much!

A cheeky takeaway tonight, just because we're too tired to cook but I will start posting more soon. I'm thinking 'ROTW' (receipe of the week), what my fitness routine is, weekly weigh-ins and things like that.

What do you think?

I also have a couple of reviews to do, which include the Q10 firming oil which i've been using once or twice every day as well as a couple of workout dvds!

If you want to see something different here, please let me know :]

No comments:

Post a Comment