Thursday 10 May 2012

Turn that frown upside down

Hi everyone

Today has been such a rubbish day for various reasons but after going to the gym, having a slightly naughty dinner and finally chilling (shortly with a coffee)... I thought i'd share a couple of things that have put a little smile back on my face :]


It's not something I would normally listen to but I have to listen to this song every day at the moment. Love it!

The new Barry M nail paints in 'Nude' and 'Cappucino', available online now or Boots and Superdrug in June. I also love their new glitters, so check those out too!

FINALLY...


Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter. This video made me smile and giggle so much 'cause her little girl is soooo cute! It really was what I needed tonight :]


Hope you're all having a slightly better day than me!

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Those Barry M colours are scrummilicious!! I've been looking for those EXACT colours for months, I NEEDED them for my hol in March, closest I got was the fawny colour by N.Y.C from Walmart in Florida! But found NONE in the UK :(

    ReplyDelete